Terms of Service
Our terms and conditions are pretty straight forward. If you have any questions, Contact Us.
- Shoutcart vendors reserve the right to refuse any shoutout request if promotional image does not adhere to their guidelines (balance refund will be provided).
- Shoutcart vendors may require additional information before posting a shoutout, please allow up to 72 hours after time of purchase for Shoutcart vendor to contact you or update on the status.
- Orders under $50 require payment by balance which is refillable on your Balance page.
- You are eligible for cancellation and reversal of advertiser balance 72hr after your preferred shoutout time. Simply login and cancel the shoutout on order view.
- You must own and have admin privileges to the account you are selling shoutouts on.
- You must notify Shoutcart if you are unable to post a shoutout or if shoutout conflicts with your ad policies within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- You must NOT modify, change or otherwise edit the caption and media attachment of the shoutout order. Its better to cancel the order and notify Shoutcart.
- Our software will verify if you publish shoutout orders, but we still recommend you take screenshots of every shoutout, for your own safety against chargebacks.
- If you remove your IG account from shoutcart, you don’t get paid on pending withdrawal requests.
- If you are caught braking any of the rules above, your account will be terminated and balance returned to advertisers.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Its possible that your shoutout might not get posted by our vendors for various reasons. 72hrs after your prefered shoutout time, you will be able to cancel the shoutout and claim credit to your balance.
- Once your shoutout order changes from pending to running status, your payment is not refundable.
- No refunds will be made on orders that have been shouted out incorrectly due to advertiser error.
- Due to the nature of our service, generally, refunds will not be offered. Exceptions to this rule would be fraudulent deposits and misuse of the network.
- Only full deposit amounts are eligible for refund. If you manage to spend your balance partially, you are not eligible for a refund, and will have to spend the entire remaining balance on shoutouts.